Plan Your Visit
Santa Fe is one of the world's most treasured places so we'd like to be sure you'll treasure the time you spend here. Our city is small but its reputation is huge. With so much to see, do, taste and experience, you'll want to make the most of every moment. Let us help you plan the details of your visit by guiding you directly to the information you need.
Order your FREE Official Santa Fe Visitors Guide HERE. Be sure to check out Santa Fe Specials where you'll find the latest deals and packages from local restaurants, hotels, shops and moreǃ
- Dining tops everyone's list. The food here is like nowhere else. Explore the wide range of cuisines served by Santa Fe restaurants.
- Shopping gets top billing, too. The shopping gets even more specialized during the annual Indian Market, Spanish Market and more recently launched International Folk Art Market.
- The average Santa Fe visitor sees more than five galleries while here. Contemporary art is everywhere. We've made it easy to browse galleries online by medium.
- Santa Fe is home to more than a dozen fascinating museums that document the region's history, art and cultures. Here you'll find the country's sole museum devoted to a woman artist, Georgia O'Keeffe.
- Many visitors travel here to experience fascinating historic sites, including stunning remnants of ancient Native American communities near Santa Fe and pueblo communities still vibrant today. Visit Indianpueblo.org for information on Pueblo dance and feast days scheduled throughout the year.
- Santa Fe's beautiful surroundings are perfect for hiking, skiing and other outdoor recreation.
- For a solid orientation in history or a glimpse into our storied past, sign up for a guided tour of Santa Fe. Then return to the present with an invigorating opera production, a rousing mariachi performance or another performing arts event that seamlessly blends traditional elements with a modern approach.
- We're an ancient city with parking solutions that match. It helps to know where city parking lots and garages are located. Click here for a pdf file of a city parking map, which you may want to print out and bring with you for easy reference.