Santa Fe Retail Bingo
Stay Safe and Support Santa Fe Businesses
Local businesses are counting on us. Support the places you love and have fun at the same timeǃ From getting takeout from a local restaurant to purchasing a gift card from your favorite retailer, every time you support a local business, you are one-step closer to winning monthly prizes. There is no cost to participate. Get started today and remember to practice social distancing, wear a mask, and adhere to COVID-safe practices.
HOW TO PLAY
- Pick up a free BINGO game card at participating retail locations, the TOURISM Santa Fe Plaza Visitor Center, any Santa Fe Public Library Branch, the Santa Fe New Mexican, or the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce office. You can also download and print the game card below.
- As you visit participating retailers that are highlighted on that month’s game card, you will receive a stamp from them. No purchase is necessary in order to get stamps.
- Get BINGO when you fill up a row—either diagonal or across (up and down). Keep playing as the more BINGOS you achieve the bigger the chances are to win more money.
- Drop off your completed game card at the TOURISM Santa Fe Plaza Visitor Center, any Santa Fe Public Library, the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce, or put a stamp on your game card and mail it in for a chance to win. Note: Game cards must be received by the 15th day of the following month to be included in the drawing for the following month.
- A monthly drawing will take place where 3 winners will win ＄100 each plus ＄10 for each additional Bingo row earned on their game card – a maximum of ＄200 per winner. There will be new game cards each month and game cards must be turned in by the 15th of the following month to be qualified for the drawing. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY IN ORDER TO GET STAMPS.
- There will be new BINGO game cards each month, so be sure to check back monthly.
WHERE TO PICK UP YOUR BINGO GAME CARD
Be sure to confirm hours of operation before arriving to pick up your game card.
TOURISM Santa Fe Plaza Visitor Information Center
Paso de Luz
66 E. San Francisco Street, Suite 3
Santa Fe Public Library
Main Branch, 145 Washington Avenue, 505-955-6781
Oliver La Farge Branch, 1730 Llano Street, 505-955-4862
Southside Branch, 6599 Jaguar Drive, 505-955-2820
Santa Fe New Mexican
202 E. Marcy Street
Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce
1644 St. Michael’s Drive
Retail Bingo Submission Form
Submit Your Business Information
Please fill out the form below to be included on the list of Santa Fe Retail Bingo Participating Businesses.
RETAIL PARTNER RESPONSIBILITIES
Each participating business should have game cards available for customers to pick up and in order to help promote the program. You must have a stamp available for players who visit your business and request a stamp. No purchase is necessary in order to give a player a stamp.
Each local business will need to pick up a stamp and storefront poster in order to be a valid business on the participating list. Once you have the supplies needed, your business will go ‘live’ on the list of participating retail locations.
Stamps, promotional posters, and game cards can be picked up at the following locations:
- TOURISM Santa Fe Plaza Visitor Center - Paso de Luz at 66 E. San Francisco Street, Suite 3
- Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce - 1644 St. Michaels Drive
- Contact Ryan Dodge at email@example.com or call 505-955-6232.
Thank you for your participationǃ
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE BINGO GAME CARD AT HOME
Note: If you print the card at home, be sure to place it in an envelope before mailing it in.