Reawaken your soul in Santa Fe, New Mexico. With 320+ days of sunshine, enchanting forests, award-winning cuisine, 250 galleries, and an array of museums and immersive art experiences, as well as a emphasis on self-care and relaxation, there’s no better place to reinvigorate your senses and reconnect than The City Different.
EXPLORE THE GREAT OUTDOORS
1. Crank into gear on the area’s many mountain biking trails.
2. Hit the links for a round of 9 or 18 at one of Santa Fe’s golf courses.
5. Uncover the rich turquoise mining history at Cerrillos Hills State Park
7. Gaze at the stars via a guided night sky tour.
8. Spot the 190+ species of birds that can be found at the Randall Davey Audubon Center & Sanctuary.
UNCOVER SANTA FE'S UNIQUE HISTORY & CULTURE
9. Take yourself on a tour of some historic sites in Santa Fe.
10. Take in a sunset, spectacular views, and a little bit of history at Fort Marcy and Cross of the Martyrs.
11. Uncover centuries-old communication at one of the area’s petroglyph sites.
12. Find a sense of calm and develop a sense of wonder at El Santuario de Chimayó.
13. Road trip along the Turquoise Trail.
GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CREATIVE SIDE
14.Spend an entire day on a hill devoted to art at Museum Hill.
15. Stroll through the Allan Houser Sculpture Garden.
16. Browse the galleries along the Canyon Road Arts District.
TREAT YOURSELF TO SOME R&R
20. Explore the wellness options at Body of Santa Fe.
21. Clear your mind in one of Santa Fe’s many labyrinths.
GIVE YOUR TASTE BUDS AN ADVENTURE
22. Uncover a one-of-a-kind margarita experience on the Santa Fe Margarita Trail.
23. Stock up on local products at the Santa Fe School of Cooking retail shop.
24. Grab a smothered or handheld breakfast burrito, a beloved Santa Fe staple that's delicious any time of the day.
25. Answer the official state question ("Red, Green, or Christmas?") before sampling traditional New Mexican cuisine just the way you like it!